Time for action. AAPI on the move. Be a part of it.
AAPI physicians represent only 10% of all physicians in the United States but service approximately 30% of the US patient population.
Many have fostered personal relationships with members of Congress (as well as the highest levels of Government in India) that are invaluable assets to influencing legislation and insuring appropriate, patient-focused healthcare reform.
Our business partners can be assured of a receptive audience and, once engaged, a loyal client and ambassador of the product and company.
AAPI is a forum to facilitate and enable Indian American Physicians to excel in patient care, teaching and research and to pursue their aspirations in professional and community affairs.
- Unity of Purpose
- Collegiality in Action
- Commitment to Excellence and
- Compassion towards Fellow-being
Promote professional solidarity in the pursuit of excellence in patient care, teaching and research. Bring American medicine the distinctive contributions from India, and advance the American creed of one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
- Respect for human dignity.
- Commitment to collegiality and ethical conduct
- Promote the professional advancement of colleagues
- Pursuit of Excellence
- Commitment to community service
- Provide the best patient care with compassion.
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
- Help patients to become fully informed and empowered partners.
- Maintain their professional pride in the practice of medicine
- Advocate for professional freedom.
- Advance their knowledge through CME.
- Pursue careers in academia, research and administrative cadres.
- Remain current and knowledgeable in contemporary and anticipated legislative and regulatory changes impacting on the practice of medicine.
- Assert equal protection in all their professional pursuits through collective advocacy
- Promote vibrancy of the AAPI by facilitating it to embrace change and teamwork, and subordinate personal interest in the pursuit of a shared vision.
Gautam Samadder, MD
Naresh Parikh, MD
President - Elect
Suresh Reddy, MD
Ajay K. Lodha, MD
Imm Past President
A few words from our Leaders!
AAPI USA has over 150 Regional, Alumni and Speciality Chapters. Click below to see the full list of all the Chapters.